Thursday, August 25, 2011

Catering Our First Client Appreciation Party

Bill Brooks, a highly energetic and engaging real estate agent that I would recommend to anyone, hired us for his first ever client appreciation party.  It was an absolute blast!  Yoko taught them to make sushi and after they ate, I provided the entertainment.

This is what he had to say:

Hi Yoko and Jake;
The thanks are all mine. The two of you definitely over delivered. I’ve had calls from most of the people and they all raved about the event. Please use me as a reference any time you have any one considering having you cater their event. I have attached all of my photos. Please feel free to use any of them. They aren’t as good as yours but maybe you can dress them up.
Thanks again;
Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment